Week by week

Week by week

Monday, June 12, 2017

Week ending 6-11-17

We were sick this whole week. Every day we laid on the couches, slept, read, or watched BYUtv. It was the weirdest week. No exercising, no cooking, no piano, no errands, just lying around sleeping. 
It was a terrible bug. 
These were all taken different days. 



The little kids hardly got it. They'd play outside, then come in and crash for a nap. Then go back outside. The rest of us couldn't get off the couch for 5 days. I think Nathan took this one of Samuel hooking the bike trailer to his tricycle and pulling Andy around.
Saturday I found Andy outside all by himself, just contentedly sitting, eating granola out of a cup. 

Sunday only Nathan, Spencer, and I went to church. Then we came home and crashed for naps with the rest of the family. Then we watched an old face to face. 

Rides upstairs to bed. 

Tucking the little kids in. I took all these for a Father's Day present I'm working on. 

2 comments:

Nola Hofmann said...

How terrible to have everyone so sick! Was it flu or what?

Thomas Holladay said...

I know!