Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Week ending 6-4-17

Sunday: Someone took this picture of the little boys playing on the hammock. 
Monday: Nathan took 6 kids to his grandpa's family reunion in Tooele.  

Nathan's brother happened to get called to SLC on his mission and was serving in Tooele so he got to come! I was planning to come later with 3 kids but I lost my keys to Nathan's car and couldn't go. 
Makenna loved this dolphin swing. 
Nathan's great-great grandfather's family. He had 10 kids with his first wife and 7 with his second. 
Playing dodgeball 
Kaitlyn surprised me by coming home with her tooth out. I love no front teeth! 
Wednesday: water balloon fight. 



I loved how all 9 kids donned swimsuits and played. 
Drying off for a few minutes.
We made this sign when I had 12 weeks left. Now there are 4! (from last Wednesday)
The picture is the 9 kids sitting on a train with the caboose empty. On each side is the paper chain countdown. Above is a daily countdown Thomas made. 
Oreo cakes Kylie and Madalyn made at YW. They were delicious! We ate an early hamburger/hotdog dinner and then broke into these. 

After dinner someone dropped by some bags of clothes and shoes. Sam and Andy tried on these shoes. Andy copies every single thing Sam does. It's so cute. 

Thursday: We went on a field trip, driving the Alpine loop. It was gorgeous.   
Then we got lunch at the grocery store and took it to an empty park. The weather was perfect and it was so relaxing, being up in Heber City away from the heat and busyness of the valley. 







Driving home we saw gorgeous storm clouds and lightning. 

Saturday: We ran our first 5K. I hear everyone else running races, so when I heard of this free one our stake was sponsoring, we signed up. It was nice and small and really easy. Madalyn stayed home with the little girls while I walked it with Kylie and Alexis while pushing Samuel and Andy in the stroller. Thomas half walked, half ran. Spencer ran the whole thing and finished 2nd in his age group. 
Samuel took these pictures. :) 
We started in the back with the stroller and stayed there. Pushing 55 pounds in the stroller with an extra 25 on me really slowed me down even though I'm used to pushing a stroller. We walked it in 45 minutes. 
Spencer and Thomas started in the front. 
The awards ceremony afterward. 
Saturday night Kylie had a spa night with the girls. They all took showers then picked out their dresses for the next day, found matching fingernail polish, then did massages and nails.


My turn! It felt so good!

1 comment:

Lori Hofmann said...

Ohhh Spencer's got some pretty good looking abs!