Week by week

Week by week

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Week ending 12-24-17

I don't know who took this picture but it's kinda cute. 
Monday: Alexis bought herself a very realistic baby. It's weighted and had adorable features and hair. She has been holding it all day long every day. I'm glad she loves it but there goes my good baby helper. :) Now her hands are always full. :) 





Not sure who took this of our tree. 
Tuesday: It was a nice 45 degree day so off to the park we went. (Never know with these freezing winters when the next warm day will be; could be months.:)) We had a great time having all 5 playgrounds at this enormous park all to ourselves. It was the last day of public school for everyone else so that's probably why nobody was there. 

Talea chillin in the stroller. 


I loved how her little tight legs were sticking out of the swing. 

Leaving the castle playground behind and moving on to another playground nearby. 
Talea hanging out on a little moon chair at home and being cute. 





Wednesday: Kylie mailed this package to her NC friends; the homeschool family we used to have holiday parties with. 
Samuel holding Talea. 
Saturday: My brother and his family stopped by on their way from Wyoming to California. I love to see my strong, tough, big brother being so sweet, funny, and tender to my little baby. I'm so glad we live here so that I can see the Hofmanns more often. They bless our home every time they stop by. 

Everyone hanging out. 
Ben and Talea 
Sunday: After a short church service we had all afternoon to play Sunday games. Here Nathan and Samuel play a match game in matching clothes. 
Grandma and Peepaw came to church with us and spent the rest of the day at our house. Grandma read to the little children and Peepaw did a puzzle with the older ones. It was a great Christmas Eve day. 
Being silly around Peepaw. 


I love their faces. (Click to make them bigger.) 
All finished!! Just before dinertime. 

Nathan and his mom fry some fish for dinner. We had fish, cheese, and pita bread like what Jesus ate. 

We had the missionaries over and they were a delight. I'm so glad they came over! I mostly loved watching Kylie's expressions as she listened to them. I kept trying to get a good picture of it, but it never came out quite right. Only 2 years and Kylie will be off on her own mission. She seemed like a missionary as she talked with the Elders. 

Not good of the Elders but this was closer to the picture of Kylie that I wanted to remember. She was beautiful that night. 
After dinner we did the Nativity. Andy was a shepherd. 
Samuel was a shepherd too. 
Makenna was a wise man. 


All of our stockings hanging up one last night. 
I finished Talea's on Saturday--just in time! 


All she wanted to do was eat it. 



No comments: