Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Week ending 2-11-18

Monday: We went to the library and a park again. We're sure enjoying this warm weather. Just wish it would rain because I hate dry ground. 
Wednesday: My little breech baby turned 6! Everyone loves my birth story because I pushed her out while they were wheeling me down the hall to the OR for an emergency c-section. I love the story because it's a time the Lord answered my prayers in a big miraculous way.  
My brother and his family, my sister from TN, and my mom from CA all came for Makenna's birthday and to watch the Olympics with us. We had a fun day of playing outside and hanging out. 
Struggling to blow her candles out. 
Opening a bouncer I got her at Kid to Kid for her babydoll. 

Aunt Lori reading to the little kids. 
Makenna's cupcakes she decorated. Me playing with Madalyn's camera a little bit. 




Friday: We went on a field trip with Lori to a waterfall. Here we're crossing the stream on a log. There are a lot of pictures here for our memory's sake. Feel free to skim. 






















Friday night: Watching the Opening Ceremonies! We love the winter Olympics. We had fun party foods and a great evening. I'm so glad my mom and Lori were here for it. 
Saturday: Brady came over again and my other sister, Misty, from Boise as well as Lori's long-time friend. We had a wonderful afternoon and evening hanging out and eating good food together. 
Sunday: My mom's long time friends came over and hung out with us for a few hours. 



For church the girls had heart hair-dos and we all wore red or pink. 



No comments: