Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Week ending 5-13-18

Monday: Madalyn went to the playroom to practice her flute and found Andy like this, then watched him fall off but missed it on camera. 

Wednesday: We cleaned out the garage. 



After doing yard work one night I came in to tuck the little girls in and found them sitting in camp chairs in the kitchen on pillows eating a snack. Apparently they were using them as wheelchairs and sliding around. I love the fun things they do. It reminds me of all the creative things Kylie and Madalyn used to do and those were such great memories. 

Today: We went to Brady and Tami's for Mother's Day dinner and Brady's birthday. Brady and Tami fried scones to make into navajo tacos or eat with butter and powdered sugar. They only have 2 kids and I have 10 so it was really nice of them to cook for so many extra people. My mom flew in from CA last night and we all had a great time. 


Talea looked so cute staring up at the screen but I missed it. 
The card Kaitlyn made for Mama. 
The card Alexis made for Brady. 



Looking at Lexi's fancy card. 

My mom gave me some makeup for Mother's Day. 

Brady has always had funfetti cake his whole life and he made us ice cream too.

Talea was so cute playing in the grass with her spring dress on and then I decided to try and grab a picture of all the kids for the blog while we were getting in the car. None are that great, but it was maybe now or never. 
 



Kylie 
Makenna 
Andy made so many funny faces I decided to put a lot of them on here. 








He was trying to figure out how to smile and why we were being silly trying to get him to smile. He kept saying, "Is this a smile?"






No comments: