Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week ending 6-17-18

Still waiting for our camera to be mailed back so I only have a few pictures I took on my phone. I love real cameras and am in the habit of using one, so when I think I want a picture I don't even think to use my phone. I'm just like, "bummer, I don't have a camera." So I haven't taken very many but here they are. I'll try to take more this week.

While I was making dinner I was looking for a babysitter for Talea. When I saw Madalyn riding her unicycle I  had a great idea of how she could babysit and still ride! :) 
Spencer and I doing calf raises while reading. Kylie took these when she came downstairs and saw us. 


I love watching my children devour my dinners, all talking and reconnecting after a fun day. I dread the day when Kylie goes to college and I only have 9 home to eat dinner with. That will be very sad so I'm trying to enjoy these days to the fullest. My children are the best! 

No comments: