Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Week ending 4-7-19

Monday: Someone took pictures of Tilly and Andy dressed up as fairies coloring on cardboard. 


They were working on the backdrop for a ballet. 
Doing some sort of straddle and being cute even though we didn't get it on camera. 
Tuesday: Ballet prep continues. Kaitlyn painted Andy's face for the ballet. 



Having a feast during the ballet. 
Taking a bow. I recorded it, but these are the only pictures I took.

Wednesday: Alexis gets braces!! Now we have 3 kids in braces and one with an expander, getting braces in the summer. Luckily medicaid pays for everything except the expander.
 I'm trying to get one child's braces off this month if insurance will approve it even though the orthodontist wants to keep them on until she leaves on her mission. I need one less child with braces, though. And it's been 2.5 years.

Andy loved watching. 

And all the little kids loved getting tokens to get tiny toys. That's why they always go with me. :) But our orthodontist is great and the kids are always well behaved. 
Lexi's new smile. I actually really like her with braces, the way she talks. And I'm really grateful we can get our children's teeth fixed. Alexis was hoping she would eat healthily enough that her teeth would straighten themselves but I told her that people who have had that happen to them ate lots and lots of veggies. 

She was taking these selfies to send to Kylie.
And pictures of food she was eating. 
A really tasty stromboli with sprouted spelt flour and flax seeds. It was the best I've ever made and I've made a lot of these. 
Thursday: Mopping party! We put on Mary Poppins Returns music and got all our tile done in 30 minutes.
Friday: Chicken enchiladas with Amy and McKay who brought Spencer and Kylie home from Provo. 

Saturday: Tilly intently watching conference. 

1 comment: