Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Week ending 5-9-21 Packing and Mother's Day

 



Sunday: Matching with my girls! Talea matched too but wasn't in the picture.
Tuesday: Cleaning and packing. The girls have so much fun art projects and special things, it's been an ordeal to decide what to keep and what to depart with. And then saying good-bye to stuff they decide not to keep.

I love my baby clothes quilt Kira made me and how it looks on my air mattress.
Wednesday: making guacamole for Cinco de Mayo with kids I was babysitting. The 2 year-old, Ben, dumped in some spices and the kids said it was the best guacamole and 7 layer dip ever!
Wanting a picture of her Elsa braid.
Thursday: More cleaning out special junk bags. :)
Lexi saying good-bye to a bag an activity day leader made her years ago.
We found this story of Lexi's called Mia's Farm. It was fun for her to find and remember how she used to always write farm stories and now she's actually moving to a farm! A dream come true!
The special NICU stuff given to us by a NICU nurse neighbor is coming with us.
The My Little Ponies may be sold.
After cleaning they spend the rest of the afternoon playing NICU babies.

The My Little Ponies we ended up listing for sale on Friday.

The little boys borrowed these from a neighbor and have had fun playing in them.

Saturday: My homemade spice rack lasted 20 years and 3 moves but it's not coming with us this time.

The 5 minute trip to Sam's Club for gas took me 30 on a Saturday. I never go anywhere on Saturdays and this is why. I will not be missing this traffic.
Sunday: Walking to church. It's kinda far so this was our first time attempting it but the weather was nice and would have been more fun if we weren't so rushed. :)

Madalyn surprised me and came home for Mother's Day which was awesome! I recruited her help in nursery to hold a crying baby who fell asleep in her lap.
My favorite lunch of enchilada soup with my 9 amazing children. Later Kylie called (wish I'd gotten a picture of us talking to her on google hangout) so my day was wonderful!
Playing Old Maid with some of the children. Tilly was adorable with her braids and skirt puffed out as she searched for matches among her cards.

At 5 we made some fruit and veggie dips and chicken salad. We hung out and laughed and talked and I loved it! Especially when Spencer tossed kids around and joked with us.


Andy showing the mean face he made that prompted me to take him from the party. But he quickly became cheerful again.

Me and my 4 boys!
Trying to get them to do a group hug.


Me and 5 of my girls.
Trying to do a group hug.

Goofing off as Andy jumped into our picture.

No comments: