Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week ending 5-22-16

Monday: Morning birthday hugs for me! 

Uncle Ben is saying, "I didn't do it." 
It was a treat to have him stop and visit for an hour on his way through Utah. 
FHE with my parents and other brother and his family who came up from Spanish Fork.

Cousin Paige wondering up the stairs during FHE. 
Opening presents. This was a coupon book from Alexis. 


I guess no one took a picture of the cake Brady brought or the cupcakes I made or blowing the candles out.  But here are some pictures of us playing outside afterward.

Kait and Kenna climbing the net.


Shane and Paige. 

Tuesday morning: saying good bye to Mama and Papa 

What the cupcakes looked like a day or two later when I realized we didn't get a picture. Of course the best ones got eaten on my birthday. These ones are all droopy. I'm a picky dessert person and wasn't sure they would turn out how I my taste buds wanted them. But they did! Perfect combination of sweet and salty. I think I ate all the leftovers.

Friday: Last day of school party!! We invited the Bishop and his family to celebrate with us and it was a blast! We made a lot good food and played outside and watched the BYU baseball game. 



Pogo sticking up the stairs.
I had a better video of him, but this one makes me laugh every time I watch it.

No comments: