Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Week ending 5-15-16

Sunday: Samuel came home from church and promptly changed his outfit to this. 
The kids relaxing and watching President Hinckley's biography.

Monday: We got a fun storm. We have been so happy with the storms here. 
Utah isn't such a bad place weather-wise afterall. 
We've gotten a lot of rain, thunderstorms, hail, and neat clouds. 



Madalyn took this for photography class. 
Nathan's FHE activity: Mother May I?
I was the mother of course and this was my view as the family came closer to me. 
Nathan was crawling. We haven't played it in a long time and it was super fun. 

Tuesday: Thomas got 3,000+ jumps on his pogo stick! The only problem was that he did it barefooted and got blisters like this on both feet. They were huge! But he didn't complain.

Wednesday; Anderson had a 103-104 fever all week. It's so cute when older babies sleep on me and I'm used to them sleeping in their crib. I wish I could have just rocked and held him and read all day. But I have other kids to take care of, homeschooling, housework, and places to go. And he wouldn't let me sit down with him. So I either had to put him in his crib or go around with an aching back. (He's heavy!! 21 lbs) 

Sam also had a slight fever a few days and put himself down for a nap either on the couch or in his bed every day. But when he was up he acted fine.
This particular day he slept for 4 hours, wet the couch, got up and changed his whole outfit, adding the diaper bags and headband, and walked into the kitchen like this. It was so funny. I was like, "Just a minute ago he was sleeping on the couch in a different outfit. Now he walks in completely changed and accessorized." 

Kaitlyn and Makenna played ballet class all week. 

I was grateful for Nathan to take Anderson when he got home at 9:30 each night.

Thursday: Kylie got to go to a dinner at the Lion House for those who have received their Young Womanhood Medallion. It was a stake event and she doesn't know the other girls (there were a few more who left before this picture) so she was a little bored, but the food was great and the speakers inspirational. It was a fun little mother/daughter date. She got her medallion last May and her honor bee in November. I'm so proud of her!

Friday: Anderson is finally feeling a bit better. First smile all week. 
Madalyn was so pretty this day.

Saturday: We went to my uncle's funeral. I told Madalyn to snap a few pictures while I wrestled with Anderson. I wish we got some of my cousins lined up, posing for a picture, but this is all we got. 

My uncle's treasured car.

Sunday: Getting ready for church. Kylie did Alexis and Makenna. I did Madalyn and Kaitlyn.
Makenna's hairdo. It looked way better in person. Kylie did it and it looked great on Kenna.
Kait and Kenna being goofy. 

No comments: