Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Week ending 8-28-16

Monday morning some of the kids wanted to watch the sunrise.


Tuesday night: Spaghetti for dinner. 

I love some of his confused frowns. Like "why are you taking a picture of me?" 

Looking at a big library book. 

We sat on the wall and spied on Kylie, Madalyn, and Spencer's mutual BBQ activity. 



Wednesday: First day of public school ever. Spencer is taking an orchestra class at the middle school down the street. I snapped a picture as soon as he walked in. Kylie and Madalyn are also taking orchestra and French at the high school along with seminary. But I didn't get pictures of them.


After we finished our homeschool work, I took the kids to the park before picking up Kylie and Madalyn from high school. We had a nice cold front come in and it was only upper 70s. Hot in the sun, but perfect in the shade. It was really relaxing watching the kids play on the playground, reading in the shade, and playing basketball with Spencer. 
This picture was for my sister, Lori. Too bad it's a little blurry. 

Playing some rescuing game. 



Riding bikes on our sport court. 

Kaitlyn asked for her picture to be taken. 
Tom on his green machine. 
I love navy and jeans on this kid. 

Grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner on the deck. 

Anderson loves the bike pump. He plays with it all day long. 

1 comment:

Lori Hofmann said...

Thanks for the picture! It didn't look blurry to me. I also love the closeup one of him wearing his hat and navy shirt.