Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thomas Videos



Here's a video of Thomas growling. The kids love to get him growling. December 18



Nathan took this video of the kids goofing off one evening after dinner. The kids also love to get Thomas to jump. December 6.



Haloo, haloo! After watching Mary Poppins the kids started imitating the guy on the horse saying that when the dogs are running and then run into the bushes. I don't know exactly which part they're talking about, but that's what the kids say. I guess I'll have to watch it sometime. :) Anyway, they love trying to get Thomas to say "Haloo, haloo!" too. November 16.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Marcie! I got your christmas letter and loved looking at all the pics. I'm so glad that you included your blog so I could keep up with you guys. My new blog address is..
www.amandaandrewsphotography.com/blog
:)

Mona said...

Marcie! My best friend, your sweet mother-in-law, has been telling me about your family exploits with pride and delight for so long, I am thrilled to discover your blog and will keep a close eye on it. What sweet children you have! You are so blessed -- such a wonderful mom. I am posting to my own blog every Sunday, which is designed specifically to inspire and strengthen young moms like you: http://monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com/
Keep up the noble work!
"Aunt" Mona