Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December Playtime


Spencer, Alexis and Thomas were having a blast running around the house pushing their strollers one day while we were doing school. When they stopped running they put monkey tails on their baby dolls and went trick-or-treating to every doorway. I love listening to their conversations and hearing about the candy they got. Anytime they got an imaginary Baby Ruth, my favorite candy bar, they brought me one. :) December 4





Swimming anyone? I've loved Saturdays this month because we've had absolutely no plans. I love having a day off of school, but no place to go either. Nathan works and the rest of us stay home and play. This particular Saturday I sat on the couch the whole day stitching a stocking for Madalyn. I loved watching the children play and listening to their conversations. It happened to be a high of 40 and as I was snuggled in a sweatshirt and blanket, I see the kids come down the stairs in their swimsuits, off to the pool. The pool was the kitchen and they all went swimming in there for awhile, diving for pretzels. I got a kick out of how much fun they were having imaginarily swimming and thought they looked cute in their suits and shades, that I snapped a picture. December 6.


Just a silly picture of Alexis walking around with the mini Christmas tree box on her leg. December 12.

This box, which originally contained presents from my parents, has become a favorite toy. Here the girls squealed fits of giggles as they carried Thomas in it around and around the downstairs. December 17.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I can't get over my fits of giggles at these pictures! I'd say Alexis makes a good peg-legged pirate! ARRGH!