Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zucchini and P.P.I.s

Here are a few random pictures. The first ones are of the zucchini Spencer grew. Our garden is very small this year. With Kaitlyn's due date approaching, I decided I wouldn't have anything to do with a garden this year. Nathan and Spencer bought the seeds and plants on a Saturday in April. Tuesday morning Kaitlyn was born. Thursday my sister came to help us out and she planted the garden with Spencer, but the plants were looking a little sickly by then. Still, most survived and Spencer has taken good care of his little garden. Corn is what he's most excited about, but he was also proud of this zucchini, even though he doesn't like zucchini very much.




These pictures Alexis took after she was done with her P.P.I. It stands for personal priesthood interview, but the kids usually just call it "my interview." Every Fast Sunday Nathan talks to each child individually and they love it.



No comments: