Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kaitlyn Cutie Pie

Kaitlyn is 8 months old, which is my favorite age. I love how they can crawl and pull up. My babies are so happy once they can get around on their own and I love watching their little bodies zoom across the room or their eyes think as they sit and figure something out. They love to be tossed in the air or danced with. I like being able to feed them Cheerios or a cracker in the grocery cart when they get hungry. Kaitlyn is definitely into finger foods and is still semi-resistant to eating off a spoon, so she loves Cheerios. I love how easily babies this age smile and laugh. Something as simple as a fake hiccup from me produces the biggest laugh from the baby. They also love to play with the littlest things such as boxes and hangers (Kaitlyn loved the plastic one this outfit came on when Grandma gave it to her and wouldn't let go of it.) Babies this age are just so much fun!

One night when Nathan's family was here, we were sitting around chatting and were greatly entertained by Kaitlyn playing with the chocolate covered cherries box. She was so funny. She also stuck out her tongue a lot, which I sadly didn't get any pictures of.


I love the wide toothless smiles of my babies this age.

Keeping me company while I do dishes.



Playing on my bed.





We are so blessed to have Kaitlyn in our family. Everyone adores her and she brings all of us so much joy. Those soft, chubby cheeks get lots of kisses because she is so irresistable.

3 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

AWWWWWWW!!!! So cute! Thanks for all the pictures! What a little dolly she is.

Nola said...

She is so cute; I wish I could see her growing up.

Thomas Holladay said...

i do see her. she smiles in EVERY picture!