Week by week

Week by week

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Venice Snobby Duck

One day Kylie was telling me how she used to call "Feliz Navidad" "Venice Snobby Duck." The other kids thought that was pretty funny and decided to resurrect that terminology. They put the song on over and over and went around the house like a train. I'm going to be sad when Kylie stops doing goofy things like this with them. That's something I love about them being close in age. They all love to play together. (For the most part, although it's starting to be closer to half in half, which I'm sad about.)

I would have trimmed the video if I could have, so you can just watch a part of it if you want.


2 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

I loved how they all turned around at the signal. And I love all the smiles. So cute!

Adrienne said...

I found your blog from someone else's (I hope that's not creepy!) and I was excited to see what you've been up to over all these years -- what a beautiful family you have and you seem to have so much fun together!