Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week Ending 8-9-15

 36 week picture. 
It seems like every picture I have of me near the end of the pregnancy there is a toddler photo bombing it. Why is that?

 Last Friday I ran some errands and left instructions for the kids to start dinner without me and to keep Samuel awake in the afternoon so that he would go to bed early for me. Only he and I would be staying home while Nathan took the other 7 kids to see The Piano Guys (Free tickets since my sister has connections in Nashville!). They did their best, but took these pictures of Samuel falling asleep during dinner. They assured me he didn't sleep long and I was still able to put him to bed early and have some much needed alone time for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, the kids absolutely LOVED the Piano Guys concert (they've been fans for a long time, playing their songs on the piano all day long and watching their videos nearly every day). Unfortunately they forgot the camera.

 Sunday, August 9. Less than a month to go!
(See what I mean about toddler photobombers? I think he was trying to grab my dress to lead me somewhere.)

In other news, we started homeschooling on August 4 so that we can take time off for the baby. We're off to a great start with the children being the most cooperative they've ever been. This goes for the little ones too, who haven't interrupted at all. Everyone has gotten their morning chores done without being told and comes to school on time, then starts right in while I'm still getting ready. I hate telling kids what to do all the time, so I love this! Everyone has been focused, stayed on schedule, and kind to one another. I hope this keeps up and it'll be a great year. I'll have to take some pictures soon.

No comments: