Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Week ending 9-20-15

Nothing exciting this week. Kylie and Madalyn were still in Florida. We mostly stayed home and did some school and hung out together. But here are some pictures of things I talked about in my email to my family.
Hanging out reading scriptures after Kaitlyn and Makenna went to bed. By 7:00 every night our house is quiet with everyone reading or writing in their journals.

Anderson hanging out on the floor. Then I tried to do a little photo shoot while waiting for Nathan to finish something so that we could go to bed. Newborns are so cute but I'm always disappointed in how the pictures turn out. I wish they photographed better.








Wednesday I took all 7 kids to the library, grocery store, and park. It was exhausting lifting all the little kids in and out of carseats, strollers, grocery carts, carrying library bags, etc without the older girls' help. But we still had fun and I'm glad we had an enjoyable outing all together this week. I asked Thomas to take some pictures to remember our library by if we ever move and these are the ones he got.--leaving the children's library and checking out our books.


Leaving the grocery store.

Wednesday night we had s'mores at the YW president's house. There were 4 YW (middle), 2 little brothers (left) and 2 leaders (right). 

It wasn't very cold that night but I still wanted Anderson to be able to wear his little sweatshirt before he outgrows it, so he wore it to the s'mores activity.

Kaitlyn and Anderson hanging out on the couch.

Our football party yesterday. The s'mores dip in the front was really good. I've been making several different s'mores recipes these last 2 weeks of summer to say farewell to summer. 
Next week we'll be welcoming fall!

No comments: