Week by week

Week by week

Monday, December 14, 2015

Week ending 12-13-15

I don't know who took these, but here are some gorgeous sunset pictures. We'll certainly miss these North Carolina sunsets.

Tuesday night Nathan took the 4 oldest to a community orchestra concert. That left me 3 boys and 2 girls. I put the 2 little girls to bed, settled the baby boy with a full tummy on the couch, let Sam pick out the candy faces of the fondant snowmen, and got to work with Thomas doing Christmas cards. We did an assembly line where he put on the stamp and return address label and I put the picture and letter in. We listened to Christmas music on the laptop, ate M&Ms and had a great time.

Photo shoot I did of Anderson later that night. I wasn't planning on it or I would have put a cute outfit on him. He was just sitting in my chair so happy and cute that I took a picture, then another, then another and it turned into a photo shoot.





Holding himself up well, but as soon as I would get him to smile he would start to slide off. Then I'd have to prop him up all over again.


about to slide off
Sliding off 



Don't know who took these pictures either, but I do recall someone talking about a leaf mummy. I think Spencer is under there.

And these ones too--don't know who took them. I'm guessing these 3 little kids were playing some sort of store game with food using the trash cans as little counters.

Madalyn took these pictures of the outside of our house to put on craigslist. So far we've only had one interested person call on it but they didn't show up for the showing. Pray that it sells quickly!




1 comment:

Sara Lyn said...

Those pictures are too adorable. I just want to eat all your kids. ;) Love the sunset pictures. And I'm praying that your house will sell quickly!!!