Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, April 2, 2017

week ending 4-2-17

Monday: Alexis made this carseat for her doll and took pictures of it. I'd crop it but my computer is broken so I can't download them till I get it fixed.
Thursday: Nathan's 40th birthday!!



While Nathan opened presents Andy climbed onto Madalyn's lap with a book. It was so sweet.
Then she started doing "This Little Piggy."

Opening a cardboard helicopter kit made by Alexis.
The helicopter
His new shoes and socks from my mom and us.
And the helicopter and planner. 
Putting 40 candles on his angel food cake.

Got them all lit!
He said it was hot enough to warm our hands by so everyone stuck out their hands. 
I love this picture.
It looks like someone changed the settings to be super long pictures and I wish I could crop them, but I like these anyway. Nathan with his 9 kids.


Not a great picture, but Nathan took this of us watching conference with friends.
I loved watching Andy eat his bingo snack on his buddy's back. 
I didn't get a great picture of it, but I love the memory. 


No comments: