Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week ending 4-30-17

Last Sunday: 30 weeks 
I'm gaining weight everywhere but my stomach, but that's just how it is for me pregnant with girls.

Monday: Samuel learned to ride a two-wheeler! He actually didn't learn, he just did it on the very first try. I held the bike while he got on and then he rode away without any help or falls. He wasn't even 3 1/2 yet.



Monday: Haircutting morning. I cut 5 boys' hair and 3 girls'--everyone that was home. Kylie and Madalyn still need haircuts (they were at seminary) but they probably don't want me doing it with good reason.
Here Anderson thought he'd give it a try on Daddy. 


I forgot to take any "after" pictures. It's cut to just below her shoulders now. 
I love seeing the little boys happily reading on the couch while we do school.
Tuesday: Samuel and Spencer playing chess. 
Thursday: a double wedding. Kaitlyn married Thomas and then Thomas acted as Makenna's dad and walked her down the aisle to marry Anderson. Samuel was the officiator. It took hours of preparation but only 5 minutes of ceremony.  




The boy's not going to give up his snack even during his wedding. :) 
Exchanging paper rings they made. 
Trying to dip the groom and give him a kiss. 
They got this whole wedding idea from watching Jinger Duggar's wedding on TV. 
The girls did each other's hair. 

Kaitlyn 
Friday we had snow. It's hard to see, but it was so pretty even if it didn't stick. We had hot chocolate and watched a movie and enjoyed what was probably the last of the winter weather. 

1 comment:

Lori Hofmann said...

Love the weddings! Did Samuel really know what to say as the officiator??
I can't believe how big everyone looks in the family picture at This is the Place! They are growing too fast!!