Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Week ending 8-13-17

Last Sunday: Makenna playing "this little piggy" with Talea. 

Taking the 3 little kids visiting teaching. 
I visited 4 people all on the first Sunday of the month. That's a first! 
Talea hanging out with big brother Spencer. 


Tuesday: Another sweet moment with Spencer. I love seeing 13 year olds with their baby sister. 



Wednesday: The 3 older girls were at girls' camp and Spencer, Thomas, Kaitlyn, and Makenna all went to a friend's house. That left me with Samuel, Anderson and Talea. The little two were asleep so I had Samuel all to myself. We had a good time doing puzzles and talking. 


I've never been good at catching first smiles on camera, but they're so adorable in person. 
First night getting to wear a nightgown. It's been so hot since Talea's birth. It hardly cools down at night, at least not into the 50's like I'd like. But Wednesday night we had a nice little thunderstorm and cool breeze so even though it was only 62, I celebrated by letting Talea wear a nightgown. She usually sleeps in a onesie because it's so hot. I hope she gets to wear it a few more times before she outgrows it. 

Smiling for Daddy. 
Thursday: Sleeping sweetly. 
Happy Birthday, Thomas!! The big double digits! 
Here he's opening a card he made for himself with his own $10 bill tucked in it. :) 
He's so funny.
Doing a treasure hunt Kaitlyn made for him leading to a football she made out of paper. 
We got him a unicycle off of ksl. I love how he has unique hobbies and talents like his pogosticking. 




It's a lot harder than it looks! 
I first started using these boxes for baby clothes when Kylie was born. I've been using them ever since--almost 17 years. It feels like yesterday that I sorted and stocked them for my first born and now I'm emptying them for my last born. They were supposed to be used temporarily until I could get some sturdy rubbermaids or something, but they've worked perfectly and fit in the baby's closet of all 3 houses we've lived in. 
Talea's first bath in the big tub. 
Totally freaking out. I didn't mean to take this picture and feel bad when newborns startle. 
Sunday morning: The 3 boys ready for church so they wait on the couch. Still need to get Talea ready.

No comments: