Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Week ending 8-6-17

Last Sunday: hanging off of Lexi's legs. Lots of my kids liked lying this way, especially Kylie. I remember sitting on the couch for hours reading while she laid on my legs. I was a brand new mom then and now she's 16 1/2 and we have our last baby. 

Anderson photo bombing. 

 I included this photo because of the girls in the background. 

Kaitlyn using Talea's carseat on her doll stroller. She made it a triple decker for all her babies. 
A baby in the top carseat, then the big carseat, then one in the basket underneath. 
All going home from church.  
Thomas hanging out on the porch on Sunday evening. 
Andy climbing in the swing with Spencer. I
 included this picture so we can see what our porch looks like when we don't live here anymore.
Monday: Kaitlyn holding Talea. 

Playing duck duck goose for FHE. First FHE with all 10 kids. It's been 7 weeks since all my kids were home on a Monday. The past 6 weeks were flute camp, Trek, California, California, Wyoming, and niece's week/scout camp. 


Tuesday: I looked over and saw Kaitlyn getting Talea dressed and it looked so cute. 
Thursday: 5 weeks old. 

No comments: