Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Week ending 9-9-18

We didn't do too much of interest this week or take many pictures. 
School is going great and everyone is doing well.
Monday: Nathan took a few kids to hike the Y with cousins. We never have before and I've been wanting to since we moved here so hopefully I'll get the next turn. 


Tuesday: We took a walk to watch the pavers pave the street. I think they appreciated the audience. 


We also went to the park before going to get raw milk from the raw milk farm. I would have taken more pictures at the park but my camera died. 

Tuesday night I went to a meeting for Spencer's orchestra class at the high school. I sat in the back corner and read while Talea read her books too, so it wasn't too bad of a meeting. :)  
Wednesday: Talea is constantly getting pencils out of our pencil drawer and drawing on the title. I'm trying to teach her to grab a piece of paper to draw on. Alexis is excited that it appears Talea is a lefty! 
I love doing school with the little kids. 
It's so nice not to have a newborn or be pregnant this school year. 
The middle kids have been into making card castles. They've made time-lapse movies of it too.

No comments: