Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Week ending 12-2-18

We had a great week. Nathan worked every day from 9am-11pm including Monday and Saturday so it was great to have my mom here to help with the housework and taking care of the children. We went for walks, made meals together, read with the kids, watched a couple of movies, and mostly hung out and talked/played with the kids. It was so nice having her here and the time went too fast.
Last Sunday: My cousin and her 10 year old son came visited us from Idaho. They came to church with us and then to our house afterward for dinner. I rarely see them, so it was great to catch up.  

Talea still hesitant about sitting too close to my mom, but by the end of the week they were best friends. 
We were going to take a nice family picture outside since we haven't had one since the summer but we got busy and it got dark. So we did it in front of the fireplace. The lighting isn't great and placement of children isn't either, but it'll have to do.
Enjoying the last moments before Kylie went back to BYU after the Thanksgiving weekend. Everyone loves it when Kylie comes home.  


Me and my 6 girls!  
Seeing this reminds me that 3 are now taller than me and only 3 are shorter. They're growing up too fast! How I love them and am so grateful I got 6 daughters.


Kait wanted this picture of her and Kenna sitting on the back.
Tuesday: Talea and Makenna exercising. 




Thursday: Giving Mama a foot bath, facial, and shoulder rub for her birthday. 
She wanted ice cream sundaes instead of a cake to celebrate. 



Kaitlyn took these of Talea being cute with her book and scarf. 


No comments: