Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Week ending 12-16-18

We had a good week. We did some school, saw cousins, did a few Christmas things, and had a little time to relax in the evenings. I'm completely ready for Christmas and that's a nice feeling. I'm hoping to enjoy this week and do some fun things with the children.
Last Sunday we went to a friend's house and I said we'd need to leave by 7 because that's Andy's bedtime. At exactly 6:57 he fell asleep on the couch. We ended up staying awhile longer. :) 
Having a sing-along 

Singing The Nativity Song. 

Playing "And it came to pass" card game when we got home and the little kids to bed. 

Monday: Tilly being cute. 
Helping me make the weekly granola bars that we all love. 


Going on a walk. 
Decorating Nutter Butter Santas. 
Yes I'm trying to avoid processed food but the kids really wanted to do this for their FHE treat, so I allow exceptions. And I agree with a lot of the books I've read that say to eat real food 80% of the time or as much as you can but allow exceptions for holidays and birthdays. I think we've all been doing really well and often find ourselves turning down old processed foods we used to love because they don't taste good to us anymore. 



Tuesday: Andy had colored inside his ear. Haha. Luckily it was a washable marker and it came right off in the bath. Never had a kid do that before. 
Talea standing on top of the box we got a box of diapers in. The kids were goofing off as they stayed up late waiting for cousins to arrive from Wyoming. 

Wanting to get back on. 
Playing with the bubble wrap that surrounded the box of diapers. 




A panoramic of the bubble wrap going from the kitchen all the way to the living room and back a little. Longest bubble wrap we've ever seen! 

Friday: I took this to text to my ministering sisters saying the kids were enjoying her brownies. 
Addressing and stamping Christmas cards assembly line style. 

Alexis wrapping the presents she got for her doll's first birthday. 
These 3 came to dinner wearing their leotards so I had to get a picture. 

No comments: