Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Week ending 5-12-19

Last Sunday: Kylie stopped by for a few hours because one of her roommates was coming up to visit her great grandfather. I didn't get a lot of time to talk to her but I did take the time to snap a picture of all my 10 children. I love them so much and feel so happy when they're all together.  


Monday: We went back to the park because it was the only non-rainy day this week and we had to pick up Makenna's doll she left at the library nearby. 
At home the girls wanted me to take their picture. 


Terrible picture but I snapped it super fast for the memory. Andy was sitting at the piano looking into the family room waiting for us to start singing the FHE song so that he could accompany us. It was adorable. 
Spencer and his friend Nick joined us for FHE and brought along Nick's "baby" he has for his child development class. It's one of those cool real babies that cries and burps and sucks. We all loved taking care of it. Alexis snapped a picture because it was fun watching these two track kids walk around holding a doll and baby carrier. 
Spencer holding the doll. 
A selfie for Kylie I'm guessing??
Tuesday: We got invited to a jumping place with homeschool friends whose school paid for it.
Here Makenna is about to jump. 
Jumping! 
Makenna helping Samuel do a head stand. 
Me going down the slide with Kaitlyn and Talea. 
Andy 
I love all their facial expressions. 



Licking the muffin batter. They also slid on the floor around and around the bowl singing a silly song they made up. I videoed it but it's probably too long to post. 
Cool storm clouds on a walk. 
This part of the sky was so clear and blue. 


Thursday: Seeing Kylie in her new apartment for the first time. 

Playing at the creek at BYU. 



Eating at the Cougareat. 
Seeing the Bean Museum for the first time. We had a little time to kill before the baseball game so we stopped here. 
Talea's favorite animal is a giraffe, so she kept pointing at this one. 
Friday: We left at 6:30am for the long drive to California to visit my mom for Mother's Day and my birthday. 


Boring Nevada. At least it was a tinge greener than we've ever seen because we've never gone in spring before. 

Finally getting to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. We're almost there!! 


We got home with just enough time to unload the van, settle the kids with dinner and bedtime plans, shower, and leave at 5 for a dinner down in the valley with the stake presidency my dad used to serve with.
I took a few pictures of the house we ate at to show my kids. 
I loved the big kitchen. The windows looked out over the rolling hills and I couldn't stop looking out them. 
My mom walked by as I was trying to discreetly take a picture of their walk-in pantry and staircase. I loved the layout of their home. 

Herb garden. 
Pomegranate tree 

They had flowers and vegetables growing in raised beds with walkways between them that made a circle. It was cool. 
Their grapes and fruit trees in the distance. 

Saturday: The kids played in the fort up the hill from my mom's house in her woods. The kids and their cousins made it several years ago and they play city in it. 
Kaitlyn is the banker. 
Thomas carved swords, wands, and knives. 
Other stores. 
That night we went to their YW camp fundraiser dinner. 
Andy picking up Tilly. 


No comments: