Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Week ending 6-9-19

We had a very busy, productive week with a few fun relaxing times too.
We cleaned out the garage, got Nathan's brakes fixed, did a lot of yard work, packed away clothes, and I got lots of my own stuff organized and done: cleaned my room, organized papers, made phone calls for appointments or grievances, caught up in my journal, etc. It's so nice to be out of school.
Tuesday: I had been promising the kids for 3 months I'd take them to one of their favorite parks far away and when we got there it was gone! Only construction trucks were there flattening the ground. 
At the library Samuel met this guy getting on his motorcycle who let him turn it on and rev the engine. 

Petting the calves at the raw milk farm. 
The one on my left is my favorite. She's beautiful in real life. 

Someone photographing their dinner. :) 



Someone took a picture of Madalyn running in to get some raw milk to take to Aunt Sara's for the week. 
Wednesday: Going to the orthodontist to get braces.  


She just got 4 on the top for now.


Movie party! We watched a new episode of our favorite sextuplet show, "Sweet Home Sextuplets." They're from Alabama and we love their accents. :) 


I made some taquitos which turned out really good. 
Thursday: Last day of school party for our ward. 

It was fun except soon it got very cold, windy and rainy. I love storms so I didn't mind but I felt bad for the kids who were hoping for a hot summer day. :) 
Kaitlyn going down with Tilly and another little girl. 
Later that night I went for a walk and loved all the dark storm clouds on the east with the sun going down in the west. 

I loved the mountains bathed in light right in the middle and dark shadows everywhere else. The mountains are still really green this year and I love it. 
Talea getting out of the stroller and walking with me. 






Friday: Spencer lept over the wall really fast and missed the ladder and slid down it. He goes back and forth many times a day as this is the way we get to our friends' houses and he's never missed before. :) 

Ouch! 
After doing hours of yard work Friday night I jumped in the shower and came out to find these 5 singing to some Aladdin songs on the computer. I wanted to remember it forever. 
Saturday: We had a campfire and cooked bacon and toast on it for BLT's. 
I also went for a bike ride with Spencer that was really fun as well as played catch with him Friday night that I wish I'd taken pictures of. It was a pretty good week.

No comments: