Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Week ending 2-2-20

Last Sunday: Tilly and I hanging out on my bed killing time until her bedtime. 
She wanted to take a bunch of selfies and then we facetimed my sisters in Boise, which was fun.  

This one is my favorite although Talea's outfit is silly. She had her church sweater dress on and then put a frilly tutu on and leggings. She was super cute playing with her legs and saying, "Take a pit-chur of me." 
Monday: These two are always hugging. 
I took these to send to Ruth's mom. Ruth was saying, "Read a book to me on dis chair, Tilly" 
Then they played in Tilly's bedroom and Ruth said, "I tuck you in, Tilly." We were trying to do school but instead eavesdropped over their conversations and then repeated them to each other and laughed. They were so cute. 
Thomas and Kaitlyn videoed a domino run and watched it in slow motion or time lapse. 
I left to do the grocery shopping and took Makenna, Ruth and Talea. 
It was fun pretending they were twins. 

They're always hugging during dinner too.  
Leading the song during FHE. It was Thomas's turn and when Talea came up to join him he knelt down to be her size. But then she knelt down too. So he stood up and she followed him. 
The "T" buddies. 

We borrowed a friend's wheat grinder and made bread for the first time in awhile b/c ours burnt up last summer. 
Leaving for Spencer's concerto night. 
The kids are in good hands with Kaitlyn babysitting even though she's only 9.5.  
I left early to come home and check on the kids. Kaitlyn had Samuel, Anderson and Talea in bed so we made peanut butter cups for Spencer (his favorite) in 5 minutes. 
Well, Talea wasn't in bed. Apparently she came out and settled here at the top of the stairs. 

Spencer's happy face as we show him his congratulatory treat.  
Spencer has been dreaming of getting to play a concerto for 2 years and working really hard. Last year when he didn't make it he cried for a day then picked one of the top 10 hardest piano concertos and worked on it for a whole year. This year he got in! He did great. I'll put it on facebook, it's too long for my blog.  
Madalyn also got to do a concerto on her flute when she was a junior. 


 

Thursday: The 3 little kids prancing around the house and goofing off together. 


Saturday: Happy Early Groundhog's Day! Since today is Fast Sunday we celebrated a day early. It worked out since everyone was home and even the teenagers got up and ate with us (they're at the bar.) And now you get to see the pictures of the cream of wheat with peanut butter groundhogs that we do every year.
Kaitlyn's 
Makenna's 
Talea's 
Anderson's 
Samuel's 
Alexis's 
Then Makenna and Samuel added fruit and took pictures of theirs again. 

I went for a very short hike just to get out into nature. I haven't since the beginning of December, so it was really nice although still too crowded for my liking. The water was really pretty though. 



Talea put these on and told me to take a picture of her.

No comments: