Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Week ending 5-10-20

Monday night: Kylie got her new mission call!
She's going to the North Carolina Charlotte Mission! We are so thrilled! My camera was being goofy and I'm so sad I didn't get good pictures but I'll post these ones anyway because they still capture the moment. 





Spencer kept begging Kylie to take him with her. :) 
Tuesday: Talea playing with all the little pollen seed things all over the ground that she collected into her trike. 

Going to the nursery and picking out plants for our garden. 
Andy and Tilly were being super huggy as we checked out and the lady thought they were the cutest things. 
Cinco De Mayo party.
We took pictures to send to Madalyn, Kaitlyn, and Makenna who were at Aunt Sara's. 


The 3 little kids slept in Kait's and Kenna's bed while they were gone. 
This was taken when I tucked them in and I came in later and took this one of them asleep.
 

Wednesday: Playing outside.
I found this in Alexis' vocab book when I was grading the whole year's worth of assignments.
So sweet that she picked me as a hero to write about not expecting me to ever read it. 
Thursday: Planting in Brother Tarbet's garden. It's been a super dry spring but luckily he has a canal with free water behind his garden. 

I love looking at the before pictures and seeing what it looks like mid and late summer. 
Friday: Cousins came over and had school lunches with us. We haven't seen them since the quarantine and I got to see the new baby for the first time. 
Walking by the girls' room and hearing them laughing. I love seeing them hang out together. I'm grateful for the quarantine for extra time together otherwise Kylie would be in Brazil and Madalyn in Rexburg. 
Movie party after a really productive week of school, house, and yard work. 
My sister sent me a picture of my dad so I took a picture of Samuel to compare them. 
Alexis drew this for Peepaw, who was asking for a cartoon depicting 6' scissors and comb and a leaf blower for a hair dryer in honor of salons in Florida opening up next week. 
Today: Happy Mother's Day! Eating breakfast outside while the older kids slept in. 

Chicken enchilada soup for lunch

No comments: