Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Week ending 10-4-20

 This was a week of injuries. They were all minor and I didn't take pictures of them all but in one day I was in my bathroom 3 different times with a kid sitting on the counter being bandaged. I wondered, "Is this all I'm going to do today? :)" and "When people say moms are also nurses, they aren't kidding. I think there were 6 or 7 over the whole week. Besides that we had a great week getting a lot of school done, going to the park a couple of times, and getting lots of odds and ends done that felt great. I stayed super busy and didn't take many pictures.
Wedessday: Tuesday night Makenna fell into the Summers' fire pit and burned her hand.
There were blisters all over her palm and up the pinky side of her hand. There were even several on her pinky.
She also scraped and bruised her leg.
I bandaged it for the first couple of days but it's healing quickly. She was excited to get her worst burn ever.
Friday: Healing fast!
But then she stepped on a toy on the grass and cut her foot.
Saturday: Singing during general conference.
Tilly was singing to herself and eating a cream cheese dip while we were watching conference.
The big "Holladay" pumpkin got bruised so we took this picture and tossed it to the neighbor's chickens.


Talea with makeup on.
Sunday: Making conference food.

Taking notes.

Alexis made delicious pretzel bites.
I didn't do a big spread like Kylie does (this is the first conference she's ever missed, sad) but I did make one big batch of wheat dough and made it into cinnamon rolls, apricot braid, 2 bacon & cheese strombolis, and a cheesy pull-apart bread. Kaitlyn made deviled eggs, Alexis made pretzel bites, and I put out lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, fruit, the cream cheese dip I'd made the day before, and a green smoothie.

No comments: