Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Week ending 1-10-21

We didn't do much this week and only took a few pictures. Monday Madalyn went back to BYU-Idaho. Tuesday my mom and Lori left to drive home to California. We started back up to school at home and the public school classes started as well. Nothing too exciting happened but everyone is well and happy so that's all that matters. 

Last Sunday: Kaitlyn wanted me to take a picture of her feeling particularly pretty wearing a necklace and earrings.
Monday: We wrote our goals for the year and before everyone even had their piece of paper and pencil Anderson had written several. I've never had a child just sound out words and write them down without knowing how to read or asking me how to spell everything. 
His goals: I want to do better front flips
I want to play "Popcorn Popping on an Apricot Tree"
I want to invite my friends over
I want to bear my testimony in church
Wearing the dress my mom gave Tilly for Christmas.
We've had nice winter weather so far this year. Most days are in the low 40's and sunny so we went to the park before picking up Alexis from her medical terminology class.
Again taking a picture for Mama of her new dress.
Friday: Making pizza with a wheat biscuit recipe.


Someone took a picture of their pizza.

No comments: