Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Week ending 1-17-21

Monday: Tilly and I ran in to Carters looking for a long sleeve dress with pockets for her and we found 3 matching dresses. Tilly was so excited to come home and give them to Kait and Kenna.
Someone took this of me reading to Tilly and Samuel.
Tuesday: I was texting Madalyn pictures of what we're all doing. Kaitlyn was standing in the kitchen trying to decide what to do. I was making dinner.
Anderson and Samuel were making a candy land game.
Alexis was doing zoom musical practice. It started before Christmas but she thought she was going to be in the pit. Now they're saying no band instruments in the pit so she's joining the ensemble. But because she hadn't turned in her forms or gotten COVID testing she couldn't do it in person.

Makenna was practicing the piano.
Talea was sitting on the counter helping me with dinner.
She and Ruth got into play mascara from the doctor bag.
Kaitlyn decided to practice her flute.
Wednesday: It's been in the 40's every day so we took advantage and went to nature school.
Ruth and Tilly.
All the kids wanted lots of pictures of themselves. :)



The view from climbing up a hill.
Eating a cookie from a school lunch and being super cute.
She forgot her coat so I gave her my hat that Kylie made for me.

Tilly took this of me sketching.



Playing in the dried up creek.

Makenna sitting and reading in a warm sunny spot.


Having a campfire and roasting rock marshmallows they put in a stick.
Kaitlyn walking back up to the car carrying all her stuff.



Eating Russian Blinis for dinner. This is Kaitlyn's plate.
Thursday: Alexis's last day of medical terminology and gets a diploma.

The snowflakes were in the way but I love watching Spencer and Alexis hang out and goof off together.
Tilly wanting a selfie before tuck in.

Saturday: Most of the kids went to Aunt Kira's so I just had the two boys. We rode scooters to the park and then came home and had a campfire, played games, and watched Fixer Upper.

Playing a game with Oreos.
Today: My 3 little matching girls. I loved matching with my 3 older ones and miss those days. I'm so glad I still have 3 younger ones. So when I saw these dresses for only $6.49 at Carters I had to get them. It won't be long before they won't fit in matching sizes anymore.



1 comment:

Lori Hofmann said...

The pictures of the girls in matching dresses are so cute!!