Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Week ending 1-3-21

We had a great New Years's week! My mom and 2 sisters came, we got to go to the Star Valley Temple, and we had a fun NYE. It was nice to not have school or anything else going on but just to hang out with family all week. Trish went back to Bulgaria on Saturday morning and my mom and Lori are leaving tomorrow.
Last Sunday: I love it when all 9 kids are hanging out in the living room. The 5 little kids were eating their Fun Dips from their stocking, Alexis is rubbing Spencer's feet, and the older kids were writing in journals or reading church material.
Madalyn's present finally came: the new Piano Guys 10 music. She sat down and played and Thomas grabbed the cello part and played along.
Alexis and Samuel listened to the concert.
Tuesday: my mom, Trish, and Lori drove here from CA on Monday night. Tuesday morning we hung out combing hair, chatting, and having a reading party.



Madalyn shows Spencer her new gift.
I'm so glad my kids love music.
Tilly and Ruth painting nails.
My mom and sisters took 3 of my girls with them up to Afton, WY for a temple trip.

Good bye!
Trish sent me this picture as they pulled into Afton.
Meanwhile we had a fun popcorn party. :)
Makenna sleeping at the hotel.
Kaitlyn all tucked in.
Wednesday: I left at 6:50 am and drove to Afton to meet up with my mom and siblings. I loved driving the first hour in the dark and then watching the moon set. It was beautiful. It was the first time I've ever driven 3.5 hours in the car alone (that I remember) so it was great. I got a little car sick but otherwise enjoyed listening to conference and podcasts, and having time to think and pray about the new year.
Star Valley Temple where my nephew got his endowments to go on his mission to Fresno, CA.

Thursday: The 5 little kids crowding around Aunt Lori as she reads to them.
Going on a walk in the mansion neighborhood with Alexis, my mom, and 2 sisters.
Some of the food we put out. I thought I took a picture of everything but I guess not.
Alexis and Trish made 5 different kinds of brownies: 4 boxed and 1 homemade. Then we had a taste test to see which one we liked best.
Jaclyn brought her 6 month-old twins over, Madison and Sydney.

Tasting all 5 different brownies. The winner was Betty Crocker followed by Ghiradelli and Pillsbury. The losers were Duncan Hines and homemade (which were made with some food storage flour someone gave us and tasted like storage.)
Kids playing on the floor.



Watching the London countdown at 8pm so the kids could ring in the new year and go to bed.
Friday: Sam and Andy hanging out with Maddie on her bed.

Aunt Lori hugs and kisses.

Bedtime books with Trish.

Playing cards while eating brownies and popcorn.

No comments: