Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fall Colors!

 Here is a post dedicated entirely to pictures of the trees that surround our yard. One afternoon I got out the fancy Canon camera and went around snapping pictures of the breathtaking beauty. I still can't believe we live here. I go out to get something from a shed and just stare and gawk at the beauty around me. I wash dishes and forget what I'm doing as I'm mesmerized by how beautiful my very own yard is. I used to take drives to see the beauty and wished I lived somewhere else where the beauty was right outside my front door. Now that dream has come true and I'm so grateful to be literally surrounded by it. The forest is a horseshoe around our house and up our driveway on both sides so any window we look out has gorgeous trees. I go out the back door to throw something in the compost down by the garden and am overcome by the trees there. Later I'll go out to push Tilly in the swing in the front yard and am overcome by the colors there. Madalyn wishes she could have come home this fall to see the colors so this post is for her.















At the bottom of the horseshoe there's an opening into this south pasture which has a pretty mountain view. It's way better in person.

A blueberry bush.








No comments: