Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Week ending 9-11-22

 I didn't take many pictures this week. We enjoyed school, doing crafts, and working in the garden but I already have enough pictures of those things so I only have a few pictures to post.

Wednesday: I love looking out my window and seeing deer browsing on my lawn.
Kaitlyn, Makenna and Tilly's room. We painted it in May and then left the bed in the middle of the room and random stuff out like the window shade. Money's been tight so we never got the fairy curtains the girls want to find to match their bedding and a turquoise rug and some wall hangings. Also, we got pretty busy with 2 kids leaving on missions and family here and then summer camps and Lexi leaving. This weekend my mom is coming to visit so we thought we'd finally figure out where we want the bed and tidy it up a bit. Someday we'll really finish it. 

Thursday: After a long week of hard school and yard work and getting ready for Mama, I let the kids have a video game party. I sent them in to start it while I worked for another hour in the garden propagating blackberries and when I walked in I saw them like this, all squished onto one couch. I thought it was cute.
Friday: My mom helped Lori move to Charlotte and they both drove up Friday night, stopping at the theater to pick up the kids. Lori sent me this of Talea learning her rooster part.
Talea is the youngest child in the play by a whole year and she has a cute little part. She gets to walk onto the stage by herself and dance with the main character, Fiona, then walk off stage by herself. I think she's so brave to do that and not be in a group scene.

When everyone got home we had a birthday party for President Nelson! He turned 98!
It's so fun to have family visit. We've been really really lonely since the 3 oldest left in June and then Alexis left in July.

No comments: