Week by week

Week by week

Monday, October 19, 2009

Spencer's Birthday

Making pink ice cream cone cupcakes

Nathan took the day off and took Spencer bowling--something he's begged to do for 10 months.

I hit a great boy yard sale and got Spencer roller blades, a mitt & ball, wallet, jeans,
and sneakers all for less than $5.

A few nights later I go into the kitchen to make sure everything is cleaned up before going to bed and I find this. Earlier I had let Thomas stay up after the other kids had gone to bed and I had heard him in the kitchen, but never knew of any damage. Evidently he pushed a chair against the stove and eaten the tops off each cupcake cone starting from the right and moving towards the left. I think he was looking for one with real ice cream in it--his favorite treat. The one in the back on the right is the only one untouched. Nathan and I got a kick out of it.

2 comments:

RobinsonRugrats said...

Thomas is too cute! I love that picture of the topless cupcakes. He knows what he wants and he gets it (even if it is done undercover)

Sally said...

Great updates, cute pics, and funny stories!! I miss you!