Week by week

Week by week

Monday, October 19, 2009

Winter Jammies

The girls get the giggles the first time wearing warm jammies.

Bring out the sleepers!

Once Upon A Child had a deal of buy 3, get one free, so it was easy for us to stock up on sleepers. I didn't realize Lexi was the only one to not pick out patterned. We'll have to go back. :)

I can't believe how cool it's been already. We had the heater on all last week. I guess I shouldn't be surprised what with the cool summer and all. Usually our garden dies by the 4th of July because of the heat. With the moderate temps and plentiful rain this year, it has really thrived. We don't water or weed, but it's still growing strong! Just tonight I picked 2 big bell peppers. Usually they're the first to die in June. Alexis' watermelon plant grew and did nothing all summer, but finally on conference weekend we picked the one and only melon. We also have lots of tomatoes still growing. There's a bunch that are green right now that I hope with the sun this week they'll turn red. I've been so surprised that things are still alive.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

That first picture is adorable! all your kids are so stinkin cute!!