Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Duck Pond

Last year on Good Friday we went to the duck pond for the first time. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to do it again this year. Nathan joined us for lunch and we had a very relaxing time. The weather was gorgeous and the kids were so cute.






The girls each wanted their picture taken with a flower blossom.
Kylie

Madalyn



Squealing with delight at the two turtles they saw popping their heads out of the water. They also loved seeing the bright orange fish.

After we walked around the pond Nathan and I sat in the shade and watched the kids sit by the edge of the pond. They were playing this game where everyone had a handful of tall grass and they held up a piece for each fish they saw. They were constantly changing the number of pieces as the fish would swim away and then back again. We heard them all calling, "I see two! I see five!" It was fun listening to them. Kylie is the instigator of such games and she is always playing something wherever we are.

1 comment:

David said...

I can't believe how BIG they are all getting!!