Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Newest Baby Girl

Yesterday morning at 8:40 our newest little baby girl, Kaitlyn, was born into this world. She was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 20" long. Everything went perfectly and we're both doing great.
Here are some pictures I just uploaded. Nathan is ready for bed, so I'll probably add to the commentary in the next couple of days. But I wanted to get the news out. We feel so blessed and are just thrilled with Baby Kaitlyn.

Daddy helping deliver (He's wearing the tie; I called him at work when I went into labor.)

I can't believe she's here!

That glorious feel of a baby in your arms.


The Holladay Family

Four Girls!


Six kids. I love saying that.

Kaitlyn Holladay

Going home.

12 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

cheryl said...

Wonderful news!!! We're thrilled for you. You have six great kids!!

Sara Lyn said...

She's so beautiful! And how do you look so fantastic right after giving birth?! :)

Bill Gates II said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family. Good luck with everything:)

Brooke said...

Congratulations! Kaitlyn is beautiful! What a blessed baby to come to such a wonderful family. So happy for you guys. Enjoy!

Emily said...

Wow! We are so happy for you guys. Six kids is great. They are all very blessed to come to your home. You make it look so easy, Marcie!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Amy said...

Yay! She's here! Congrats! What a beautiful family! Was it a typical Marcie delivery? (so fast no time for an IV) Lucky girl!

Webber Family said...

What a beautiful sweetheart! I am so happy for you! :)Thanks for all the pics!

Mona said...

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Good job mommy and daddy!

Jen York said...

Wahoo!! She's here! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats on a great delivery (as if it would be anything else? :) ) and enjoy your beautiful little one!