Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

Lining up at the top of the stairs to go down to get the candy.

Lexi reaching for jelly beans


Dying eggs
Easter bunny and Easter eggs are our Saturday traditions.
I hope nobody minds a cemetary picture, but somehow these were the only Easter pictures we got. Sunday morning we went to put flowers on Julianne's grave and then went to the church to watch conference. The rest of the sessions we watched at home.
The day was beautiful---mid 80's and blue skies. I'm not sure why the picture turned out hazy.




We ate our Easter feast between sessions.

5 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting them!

Mona said...

Oh Marcie! They are beautiful! The pictures and the children in them! AND you and Nathan together. Oh it just makes my heart sing!!!! Thank you for being such a stunning example of lovely family life. And thank you for joining Mona's Musings on Facebook -- I'm so glad you found me. I would love to hear any suggestions you might have about it. With great love and admiration, Mona

Kara said...

I love the picture of you all (or y'all?) dressed up and I'm glad you got to go to Julianne's grave. That's very special. :)

Amy said...

Tender! Everyone looks so great, especially little Mama about to pop! Can't wait to see new baby H!:D

Emily said...

Your kids all look so grown up! I love your girls' dresses. They look so fancy. Julianne's marker is nice. I think Easter is all the more meaningful for children when they have a sibling to remember and look forward to!