Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family Temple Trip

Last Saturday Nathan wanted to go to the temple to pray about a job offer he got last Thursday. I wanted to go to a stake RS event, but seeing as Friday night we had a date (and a wonderful one at that) and Nathan had to give his answer on Monday (besides, the temple is closed the next 2 weeks), I thought I'd better let him go. He wanted the family to come along, either for our company or to be able to ride in an air conditioned van instead of his sweltering no a/c equipped Geo. :) The kids haven't been in a year, so we all came along and tried to make it a fun family day. It wasn't all fun as there were some arguments and fits in the car and we didn't bring enough lunch. We played at a park and searched for a bathroom the majority of the time and tried to stay cool. I think I was the grumpiest because I was hot, tired, and hungry, but when we came back to the temple to pick up Nathan everyone was pretty cheerful. I took some pictures while I waited for him to come out and then he took some pictures while I was inside nursing Kaitlyn before the drive home. So we got quite a few pictures.


Spencer took this one of all 5 of us wearing our brown shirts and khaki pants.



A nice lady took these pictures and kept finding other places for us to pose until we were just too tired of smiling. She was really cute.


I love this action shot Nathan took while walking around with the kids.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good luck with the job decision. You guys look adorable.

Emily said...

How fun! It's hard to imagine you being grumpy, Marcie, or your kids having fits in the car.