Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kaitlyn's Blessing

I've been trying to get these pictures on the blog all week but it's been hard to coordinate computer time with Kaitlyn sleeping and the 4 kids needing it for their research papers and French. So here are some pictures we took after church last Sunday. All of the children wanted their picture taken and posted with Kaitlyn, so that's why there are so many pictures.














I pulled out the blessing dress that my 3 sisters and I wore when we were babies and my other 3 girls wore for their blessing and it was clearly too worn to be worn anymore. Not sure what else to do, I quickly ordered this one off church distribution (for only $28!) and prayed that it would come in time. Luckily, it came last Friday. I love it and Kaitlyn looked beautiful in it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Great deal on the dress. It is beautiful...so is the baby in it ;) I love the family pictures. Very sweet.