Week by week

Week by week

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Miscellaneous May Pictures

First, some pictures of our sweet baby Kaitlyn:








Kaitlyn with Kylie and Madalyn's dolls.



First walk in the stroller without the carseat. I love our new stroller system.



Now, for some pictures of the rest of the family:

It's not even summer vacation yet, but the new cool thing to do is sleep on the floor.
Breakfast in bed on Mother's Day. My favorite: cereal with fresh strawberries on it. The kids did this all by themselves. The 3 girls wrote me sweet letters and my mom sent a necklace and M&Ms. The kids also brought me breakfast in bed the next Sunday on my birthday.

Thomas being cute.

Nathan lit 31 candles and we almost ended up with more wax than frosting on the cake. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, and more cute!! I love that one of Kaitlyn sleeping on the couch...sigh... So sweet :) And that's hilarious about your kids sleeping on the floor--I remember when i was young and i used to sleep better sometimes on the couch or on the floor. I think b/c it was cooler. (temp:)
I like your temple post, too--i had to laugh about you being the one in the bad mood, maybe b/c you never seem to be! :D We miss y'all! (and thanks for the sweet thoughts about our coming baby-!!)

Brooke said...

Happy Belated Birthday! These are all such great pictures. Kaitlyn is so cute...and so are the rest of them! I love how your girls are into color coordinating everyone's clothes. That's totally something I would have done...and still do. Ha! The temple pictures of you guys are so great! You have such a beautiful family! Good luck on the job search!

Kara said...

Too cute for words. I love all of it!!! :)

Sara Lyn said...

My favorite picture is the one where Kaitlyn is sleeping and her hand's in her mouth. I also think it's cute that her head is always tilted the same way in those pictures. :)

Ramona Zabriskie said...

As always, I love them all -- but the baby doll line-up is the best!

Emily said...

Those are some cute kids! Kaitlyn looks so sweet. It looks like you guys are doing well.

Jen York said...

I think that Kaitlyn looks a lot like Kylie! So pretty! I'm glad that you had a great birthday and mother's day. Your kids are so sweet. :)

cheryl said...

What wonderful thoughtful kids you have! I love all your new posts. Kaitlyn looks so cute in her blessing dress and I love the temple photos too.