Week by week

Week by week

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kaitlyn's Opinions

Kylie is silly

Sitting on the counter is fun and I love animal crackers.

Baths are fun.


Apples are yummy.

Did I mention sitting on the counter is fun?

Rice cereal is not yummy.

No way! Not even with breastmilk in it.

I'm outta here.

Not even on a different spoon. I'm still not going to open for it.

The spoon by itself isn't good either.

Rice cereal with applesauce isn't any better.

Sitting with Daddy while he eats breakfast is fun.

4 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

Marcie, I love your blog and I always love reading it, but this has to be my very favorite post to date. So stinkin' cute!!! Thank you!!!!

cheryl said...

She is splendid! What a happy darling little girl.

Kara said...

I love it! All those pictures and examples of rice cereal remind me that Lily didn't like rice cereal either. We tried Malto Meal and Cream of Wheat (really, really "watered" down). We ended up going to mashed bananas and on to real food. :)

Kaitlyn IS SO CUTE!

Sara Lyn said...

Marcie, I just read this post for about the fifth time and it made me laugh AGAIN! Not only her adorable faces, but your fun writing. What a wonderful post!!!!