Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Week ending 9-6-20

We had a great week with cooperative kids, a schedule we kept to so we got caught up in school, and nice weather.
Last Sunday: Makenna's doll (with real hair taped on) is playing a violin Makenna made out of edible play doh. 
Monday: Spencer is taking a guitar class and Madalyn loves his guitar. 
She taught herself in a few days and is a natural. 
Thomas's happy face dinner of meat loaf, squash and green beans. After a summer of school lunches and other free meals it's so fun to cook a healthy dinner again. I love getting fresh meat from the farm and putting in my own tomatoes and dried herbs and serving with veggies from our garden and grapes from our neighbors.
We ate outside and had a wonderful FHE on the first cool day since June. We were all so excited! We're ready for fall. 

First campfire of the season! 



Someone wanted me to take a picture of this teeny tiny cute fire. 
Talea was so cute sitting with her legs crossed, happily eating her s'more. 


Sam and Andy made these rockets at the Summers' house and came home super happy just as I was leaving for a walk.
Tuesday: We went to the park for Andy's birthday. I ran around with the kids on the paths and Alexis and Madalyn talked and read together. 
Makenna on a scooter. 
Kaitlyn zoomed by faster than I could take a picture. 
Sam and Andy gave me a tour of their huge house with 3 garages. 




Being the Statue of Liberty. 





Kait got my phone and did a photo shoot of her and Makenna, but I'll just put a few photos on.




I made a whole wheat cake with Andy and Alexis helped him decorate it as a frog. 



Andy got the frog idea from this cake book from the library. 


My mom gave him a Lego construction set which he played with the rest of the night. 
Playing with the new Legos. 
Friday: We were at the park with friends and I looked over and saw Makenna contentedly reading. 
Saturday: Movie party to start our fast.  
We watched a short show about a family buying a house in the country and remodeling it.

No comments: