Week by week

Week by week

Friday, May 13, 2011

Stake Conference Family Pictures

Two weekends ago we had a fabulous stake conference with Richard G. Scott. Afterwards we had a picnic with other conference goers and enjoyed the wonderful spring weather.




Trying to assemble for a family picture. Notice the one on the right who wouldn't cooperate. I know you've never had a photo session like this, so you wouldn't understand.


The family photo minus the uncooperative one.


The fit-thrower.

(I thought it was funny how the friend taking the pictures captured one of us and one of him.)


My four sweet girls. How they love to match!



Seeing the ducks--what Spencer wanted to do instead of taking a picture. I love having conference on the coast.



Not a great picture, but here's my big sweetheart with my littlest sweetheart. He adores his little girl.


Alexis wanted her picture taken with the roses.

No comments: