Week by week

Week by week

Friday, May 13, 2011

Why She's So Chubby

It's not my fault. Kaitlyn was born with a sweet and salty tooth. She knows the sound of someone taking off the lid to the Pringles can in the kitchen, she can sight a plate of cookies admist a buffet of healthy foods, she can smell chocolate hiding in my diaper bag and will pull out everything to find it. What can I say? She's a smart kid. Also a chubby one. Here are a few glimpses into her eating habits.



Eating a brownie during our girls night while the boys were at the Father-Son Campout.




Oops. Here's proof that she has some bad examples living in her house. It was a super fun girls night, though.


Eating a chocolate bunny my mom sent in my birthday package. Hey, there were 8 in there, so we thought we should share with her.


Going after the Sun Chips at a picnic.


Discovering an open container of snickerdoodles.


"These are mine. All mine."


Carrying them to the curb to wait for Daddy to bring the van to us.


Hey, how did these get in here? There is also proof that she occasionally eats decent meals.



Baby fruit and homemade chili.




Before she started solids I had plans to make her my healthiest eating child yet. Those plans have definitely failed but we love this chubby, doll faced baby. Her soft cheeks make her all the more kissable. We're so grateful she's in our family.

5 comments:

cheryl said...

This is fabulous! I love it. What a doll. Lizzie is a go-getter when it comes to food to and that's how it should be. These pics were so fun

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Thank you for the big smiles!

Sara Lyn said...

She is so adorable! And I loved the way you put this together. Made me laugh!

Jen H said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing all the pics.
Liv is like that too! She has the best timing and always seems to turn the corner into the kitchen when I am trying to enjoy some chocolatey treat all by myself. haha She is soooo my daughter!

Sally said...

You call that chubby? Nah, I don't think so :) She's adorable, though!! Beautiful sparkly eyes and such a sweet smile--if it's possible, your kids just keep getting cuter! Miss y'all! Glad you are doing so well.