Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Week ending 2-8-20

My sister Lori left Sunday night and my mom went back to California on Wednesday. 
We kept busy with school, playing outside and watching 2 classic movies with my mom (Pollyanna and Shirley Temple.)
Last Sunday: We had a beautiful, all-day snowfall. There was a little bird that was at the bottom of the feeder and he'd pop his head up and down. We all got a kick out of watching him as we ate breakfast. 
After church we went to my cousin's house for dinner. Some of my other cousins came too. I haven't seen any of my cousins in years so it was great to catch up and get acquainted with each others' kids. 

Not sure who took this picture, maybe it was an accident. 
Cute little reading spot. 
Exercise room  
Indoor basketball court 
Spencer and Madalyn performed a few songs to the amazement of everyone. 
Wednesday: Kaitlyn wanted to show Aunt Lori her scraped shin from falling off a chair she was walking on. 

Thomas performing in a Shakespeare play at the middle school. He took beginning theater this year and is trying out for the advanced class next year. 
Thursday: The weather was beautiful and the snow melted so we went to nature school. The kids ran up and down the hills, made a house in the trees, built a sandbox by transporting sand, played with wood they called "foam wood," and played mountain climbers. I love seeing my kids all running around engrossed in a creative game. I wish we could have stayed all day and I even more wish that we had acres to run and play in.


Kait and Tom carving wands. 
Eating snack in the dining room. 
We discovered this little cave at the top of the cliff full of sand that got transported into a sandbox behind their house. 

It's hard to see but the big tree is their house with the sandbox behind it. They made lots of little rooms. Too bad I didn't get any good pictures. There was always a glare on my phone and I couldn't see what I was photographing. 
Standing in their house. 
Friday: We went back again and had another great time. 
Kait's wand half way done. 
I love sketching with my girls.  

The kids' house. They'll look at this and remember where everyone's rooms were. 
I did a drop-in daycare Friday night to earn some money and really enjoyed the kids who came. We played outside for awhile, ate dinner, then slid down the stairs on the futon.  
I took these to show Boston's mom he was having a good time.

No comments: