Week by week

Week by week

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Week ending 3-1-20

These are from last Saturday that Krisi sent me of the kids playing on her tramp. 

Sunday: My friend Kaylene took me to a devotional with Elder Ballard in the tabernacle. I had a great time with her. She took me to her office on the 23rd floor and showed me the view of the temple construction. I don't have a great camera but it was neat to see the visitor center demolished. 

This is her old office. It's being remodeled so she moved downstairs for a month. 
I just took it to show my kids. 
On the elevator there are digital quotes and once she got in the elevator with Elder Holland and looked up and there was one of his quotes on there. It was kind of a funny story.
Wednesday: Ruth and Tilly playing at Ruth's house. I love it when Krisi sends me pictures of what they're doing. Talea asks to play there every day. 
Thursday: Quick lunch with friends before going to the library and park. 
Talea riding the rocking dragon at the library.  


Andy kept dropping his books on the way to the checkout. He was so cute. 
Playing at the park. 


My artist friend who also homeschools will send me pictures of her paintings and wanted a picture of my sketch so I sent her a page of my sketchbook/nature journal that I did. 
I gathered these things on a walk and put them in Kylie's mug. It looked really good in person.
Saturday: Makenna's baptism!! This is the first picture we took before Madalyn got there. She'd been staying with Morgan and Sara for a few days and rode up with Morgan.
Just missing Kylie.
Spencer got to baptize for the first time! 

Family photo with my mom and Lori. 
Me and Makenna Muffin.
I can't believe she's 8. My little breech baby. After 6 tall kids I finally got a short one like my side. She got her first tooth at 13 months and still hasn't lost a tooth.  
I borrowed Kylie's dress. Don't tell her! Just kidding. :) When we were packing her up and saw that she was leaving it I asked if I could wear it to Makenna's baptism and she just this once! 
Kaitlyn and Makenna best friends!!
Kaitlyn was so good helping Makenna get ready and making sure she had everything. Then when she got baptized Kaitlyn watched her from the stairs and met her with a towel and helped her change.

Uncle Morgan confirmed her. 
When we walked into the RS room after dressing Makenna everyone was writing her little notes. I was surprised at how big a crowd we got. 
Afterwards we served the family stuffed shells and choco mallow brownies. Makenna wrote "Makenna's Baptism" on them. 

1 comment:

Lori Hofmann said...

I just want the records to show for your journal that I do not like the picture of me at the baptism. I look fat and am so embarrassed. In case anyone thought I thought I looked good, I can see now that I don't!